Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen. Eph 3:20, 21

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Mordida pictures and prayer requests

For those of you who wondered about the lack of "mordida" pictures from my birthday... stay tuned. That will likely come tomorrow. We don't all eat together as much anymore during the week, so lately a lot of birthdays have been celebrated at our Sunday suppers which is our CVE family time.  I think my birthday is on the schedule for tomorrow. And for Levi, if for no one else, I will let them smash my face in my cake. :)

Also, I have a more thorough, updated list of prayer requests for all that is going on here, the battles that we are facing, but I am not going to post them at this point. However, if you are interested send me an email at carissajschlipf@gmail.com or leave me a comment, and I will send them to you. Thanks for all of you who continue to pray for us! 

God bless your weekend!

4 comments:

Schlipf family said...

That will make levis day make sure there is lots of frosting. Thanks for sending the prayer reqests we keep praying
Love Jeremy

Ashley Baner said...

Can't wait to see the cake up your nose!! Of course, I would like you to send me the prayer list!! Love you!

Sara said...

Carissa-- let us know what we can be praying for specifically!

daniel said...

Hi Carissa! Queremos saber como podriamos orar specificamente para ustedes. Gracias. Con amor!