I know I haven't blogged for awhile. There is a good excuse for that. But we'll see if I can get a post up in a few spare minutes...
Last Saturday was Fede's birthday. It was a small but fun party at the yellow house on the corner where Fede lives with Joe and Denise and the other three kids they care for. I went with Jaqui, Limón, Leobardo, Belém and Belinda. Daniela and Darilis were there as well as Seth, who used to care for Fede.
This post is mainly going to be pictures...
Cake and candles
Darilis helping blow out the candles
Leobardo helping with the mordida
Leo showed up with his shoes on the wrong feet. Limón kindly helped him out. :)
Joe and Denise have a hummingbird feeder. I had never seen so many hummingbirds in one spot!
We played a variety of fun party games including musical chairs, I never, and the balloon stomping game. :)
Belém and Jaqui fighting for the last seat.
Buddies: Leo and Fede
Getting the balloons down for the balloon game.
Belinda helping Joel with his balloon.
Darilis
Seth and Fede competing for the finish.
Opening presents
Siblings: Belém, Fede, Darilis (Daniela's daughter), Belinda, Daniela, and Jaqui
Denise, Fede, and Joe
Fede, Joe, and Denise with the other three kiddos.
(I still have trouble remembering the girls' names. The little guy is Joel.)
Happy 17th Birthday, Fede!!
Thank you for all of those who are lifting us up in prayer. God is at work and I trust that He will continue to orchestrate all that is necessary to bring healing, freedom, and abundant life to those who are hurting and in bondage. May the name of Jesus Christ be magnified!
For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God; Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness; Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
Colossians 1:9-13
4 comments:
Love the pictures, love the post...love these kids! We lift you all up to God through each battle and praise Him for each victory won!
We love you so much!
Aw, cute pics... we are praying for you and this special family.
Happy Birthday, Fede!
Awww...I love him so much. I really can't believe he is 17. Tell him I miss him so much and can't wait to see him in Feb.
Post a Comment