Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen. Eph 3:20, 21
awww if he could see you he'd say "thanks, loves you!!" :) :)
we had pizza and dirt cups tonight and I asked him if he wanted to put his face in it like aunt C and he was all excited, I have to say the pudding oreos kinda blended in with the rest of the dirt on his face...but ;) :)
2 comments:
awww if he could see you he'd say "thanks, loves you!!" :) :)
we had pizza and dirt cups tonight and I asked him if he wanted to put his face in it like aunt C and he was all excited, I have to say the pudding oreos kinda blended in with the rest of the dirt on his face...but ;) :)
sending you a hug!
ADORABLE!!
Post a Comment