August is almost upon us and it is time for our annual
Escuelita Bíblica de Vacaciones
(Vacation Bible School)

registration 2010
Escuelita Bíblica de Vacaciones
(Vacation Bible School)
registration 2010
the 9 to 11 year old girls' class that Jenna and I taught last year
more registration
This year's theme is the Armor of God and I am super excited to teach on the subject!
Please join us in praying for the week:
Please pray:
-that invitations (handed out on Sunday) will get into the hands of all those who have a desire to come
-that God will prepare hearts to hear, truly hear, His message
-that Truth and only Truth would be taught through the power of the Holy Spirit
-against Satan's attacks and desire to destroy; that Satan and his wicked spirits would be bound to inactivity in Jesus' name
-for safety on the routes (especially as we often have to way surpass the reasonable capacity of our vehicles)
-that things would go smoothly (as possible with hundreds of extra kids on site each morning) and that we would be as prepared and organized (and a special blessing and grace for Nicole who heads up the EBV planning and administration each year!)
-that children and adults would not only come during the week but also begin to attend on Sundays and Wednesday nights
-that lives would be forever changed by the week's message
-that the name of Jesus would be greatly praised and lifted up!
Praise God for the opportunity we have to host a week of classes teaching God's Word to hundreds of kids and adults who know very little about our Father and Savior Jesus Christ!
And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
This year's theme is the Armor of God and I am super excited to teach on the subject!
Please join us in praying for the week:
Please pray:
-that invitations (handed out on Sunday) will get into the hands of all those who have a desire to come
-that God will prepare hearts to hear, truly hear, His message
-that Truth and only Truth would be taught through the power of the Holy Spirit
-against Satan's attacks and desire to destroy; that Satan and his wicked spirits would be bound to inactivity in Jesus' name
-for safety on the routes (especially as we often have to way surpass the reasonable capacity of our vehicles)
-that things would go smoothly (as possible with hundreds of extra kids on site each morning) and that we would be as prepared and organized (and a special blessing and grace for Nicole who heads up the EBV planning and administration each year!)
-that children and adults would not only come during the week but also begin to attend on Sundays and Wednesday nights
-that lives would be forever changed by the week's message
-that the name of Jesus would be greatly praised and lifted up!
Praise God for the opportunity we have to host a week of classes teaching God's Word to hundreds of kids and adults who know very little about our Father and Savior Jesus Christ!
And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
Matthew 28:18-20
5 comments:
It will be an exciting week. We are lifting all up in prayer..trusting God to show Himself strong to the Magdalena community!
We love you!
As I was reading this, I was wondering if you called it EBV and now I know!! How fun!! Looks like mass chaos. Makes me thankful for the 12 I usually have! :)
Ahhh, how crazy & exciting!
Love the theme...I suspect you will have many things to offer on the subject :)
Love ya!
Sarah
Carissa,
This is the only way I know to contact you. :) Just wanted you to know I met your mom last night and really enjoyed talking with her!
Blessings,
Nancy
Nancy, great to hear from you!! My mom was glad to see you and get to talk to you and your mom too. My email is on the side of my blog under the disclaimer if you want to keep in touch that way. I'm not always real great at replying in a timely manner but I can try. :) Have a blessed day!
Post a Comment