Just in case you hadn't heard...
August is National Eat Dessert First Month, so feel free to eat your birthday cake before your dinner. :)
(or so says Discovercard.com)
Just might do that!
I never did do a post on my time at home in IL...maybe I'll get to it one day or little by little, but this statement reminded me of some pictures I have of a very special birthday boy that I got to celebrate with while I was home. We were celebrating both of our birthdays a bit early, but we had to take advantage of the fact that I was home and because Levi just LOVES birthdays and all that goes with them.
Here are some pictures... Enjoy! :)
A party isn't complete without party hats! :)
Addie and I
Opening presents
Nice... (Levi's present not mine!) :)
Helping me open my presents.
First Spanish Word Book (Levi's present from Aunt Carissa--Gotta start 'em young!)
Time for the traditional get-your-face-smashed-in-your-cake experience!
(I even got to celebrate with Lightening McQueen plates! Life gets more exciting with age I think! ;) )
Levi helping me out a little! ;)
A frosting kiss
Levi's turn
I think this was his first "mordida" (little bite). I think he missed his mouth! :)
Birthday buddies
Now time to eat it! :)
Yumm!
Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands.
Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing.
Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.
Psalm 100
Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing.
Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.
Psalm 100
3 comments:
awww this makes me smile! Love both of you so much! and also the eat dessert first!! :) - K
that was such a fun time..and Levi loves the face smashing pictures!
He looks so much like you in these pictures! Love and miss you!..more prayers and blessings!
SUPER cute!!!
Post a Comment