Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen. Eph 3:20, 21

Friday, March 23, 2012

Pictures

So...I guess blog posts seem to be few and far between, but I have updated my photo album for March which you can see to by clicking HERE or following the link on the side of the page that says Carissa's photos. I am not lacking in blog material, just time. :) Thanks for your patience and continuing to pray for us!! 

A few pictures you will find in the March album from our CVE Family Fun day:



3 comments:

Schlipf family said...

love these!!
praying for you all. m/d

sarah.flyingkites said...

great pictures!

Love, Sarah

Schlipf family said...

love the pics! You even got horses in there for me :) :) Love and prayers to you all!