Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen. Eph 3:20, 21
Thursday, April 5, 2012
What could be more fun than this??
\
Praise God for some fun and relaxing time with family!
I dunno, why am I still here and not there??!?! :) :) It makes my heart smile...the pictures and the fact that I know you guys are having a ball!! - K :)
What ARE we doing not being there!!? It looks amazing! We are so happy for you to get to spend time with them and they you. We are praying for you all and love you so much!! Mom and Dad
We had a whopping 30 degrees this morning..but it is sunny!
3 comments:
I dunno, why am I still here and not there??!?! :) :)
It makes my heart smile...the pictures and the fact that I know you guys are having a ball!! - K :)
What ARE we doing not being there!!? It looks amazing! We are so happy for you to get to spend time with them and they you. We are praying for you all and love you so much!! Mom and Dad
We had a whopping 30 degrees this morning..but it is sunny!
So fun! Enjoy time with your family & little relaxing Mexican sun on your faces!
Kt
I'd be lying if I wasn't a tad bit green with envy wanting to be on that beach :)
Post a Comment