Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen. Eph 3:20, 21

Friday, May 27, 2011

Baby Luisa

Wednesday night, the CVE family grew by 1 more. By a little baby, only 2 mos. old, named Luisa.



She has quickly captured our hearts and is adjusting to taking a bottle, getting her picture taken (often!), and life more generally at CVE. :)

Geo giving Luisa her bottle (praise the Lord, she finally started to take one!)


Right now, Jenna is taking care of Luisa until a few things settle out. Please be prayerful for Jenna and Luisa both as they adjust and for direction in regard to Luisa's more permanent placement within the CVE family.


Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee. Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me. Isaiah 49:15,16

3 comments:

Schlipf family said...

what a beautiful baby! I know she is going to receive so much love there.
She will bless your lives..love and prayers...mom/dad

sarah.flyingkites said...

WOW. Beautiful, sweet baby!

Hope you get to spend a little time with her ;)

Paulina Aquino said...

So I had to look at that picture of Geo again because I thought it was me!!! :P