Sunday, June 19th is Father's Day not only in the U.S. but actually in México too.
As I was thinking about my dad, several pictures came to mind from times when he has been down here to visit..so I thought I would share some of them. :) Some of these go back a ways...!
As I was thinking about my dad, several pictures came to mind from times when he has been down here to visit..so I thought I would share some of them. :) Some of these go back a ways...!
2006

Dad on the see-saw with José
(can you believe how little José was, especially if you have seen him recently??)

Dad with Timi

Hanging out with the preschool kids (Andrés and Timi)

Giving the new tire swing he and Carlos B. put up a try. :)
Mom, me, and Dad
Joe, Carlos B., me, Dad, and Bill
Dad with Timi
Dad and Blanca, who is checking out the new tree house Dad and Carlos built.
Dad, Mom, and I eating at Palo Verde in Imuris
2007
Dad, Candi, José, and Diego
Fede and Lupita checking out Dad's big hands. :)
The kids have always been enthralled with Dad's height, big hands, etc. (Can he touch this?? Can he reach that??) :)
Dad and Candi Aww...
Dad playing checkers with José while Daniel and Marcos look on...
Dad and Diego
2010
Opposites... ;)
Dad and Yaneli
Dad and Mom with Jaqui
When my parents were here last August they were helping me clean in my new classroom and Candi was quite distracted by them. She wanted to show them everything! :)
Dad taking time to check out whatever Candi was showing him (if I remember right it was probably a frog!). :)
2011 with the Gridley workteam
Dad, Mom, K, and me
I saw Dad talking with Axel and had to take a picture. :)
Mom, me, K, and Dad
Happy Father's Day, Dad!!
I love you!
The just man walketh in his integrity: his children are blessed after him. Prov. 20:7
The just man walketh in his integrity: his children are blessed after him. Prov. 20:7





6 comments:
Great memories! Tugs at my heart a little..alot to see some of these little guys!
I think I have never thought of you as short before as I did in the last picture!! :D
Love you and praying!
Ha! I had the same thought about looking short when I was looking at that last picture. Never in my life been called "short" I don't think, but I guess some things in life are relative. :)
aww that makes me smile! :) - K
Aw, great post Carissa! We have been blessed indeed...
love ya
Great tribute to your dad!
Sarah
cI feel blessed to have such a wonderful family and Godly heritage.
We look forward to seeing you the 27th and spending time together.
Thank you&Love you
Post a Comment